How to Not Get Scammed Online
Episode 25 · April 4th, 2018 · 27 mins 9 secs
About this Episode
We look at the ten most common online scams, and explain how to avoid them. And we mention the fact that Apple has updated everything this week.
- Apple Issues New Security Updates, Patches APFS Volume Password Bug
- Top 10 Online Scams: Watch Out For These Common Red Flags
- Episode #12: What to Do if You’ve Been Hacked
- How Apple and Amazon Security Flaws Led to My Epic Hacking
- How to Choose and Answer Security Questions
- Type a URL Wrong, and You Might End up with Malware on Your Mac
- Episode #14: What's Up with My iPhone's Battery?
- Episode #15: What's a VPN, and Why Should You Use One?
- Why You Should Connect to a VPN on Mac and iOS — and How To
Get 60% off Intego's Mac Premium Bundle X9 with the code INTEGOPODCAST. Download now and try it for free at intego.com.