Facebook, Privacy, and Logins
Episode 24 · March 28th, 2018 · 28 mins 51 secs
About this Episode
After some news - about a 100TB SSD, storing data in DNA, and more - we discuss whether your smart speaker is spying on you, then examine what could happen if you delete your Facebook account. Could you still log in on all the websites where you used your Facebook profile?
- World's largest SSD capacity now stands at 100TB
- How DNA can be used to store computer data
- Is Your Smart Speaker Spying on You?
- Facebook confirms Cambridge Analytica stole its data; it’s a plot, claims former director
- Did Facebook’s ‘favors’ for the Obama campaign constitute a violation of federal law?
- How to Prevent Facebook Apps from Accessing Your Profile Information
- How to Manage Privacy Settings on Popular iOS Apps
- A Parents’ Guide to Protecting Kids’ Privacy on Social Media
- Episode 6: Passwords Are Hard
- What is OpenID?
- SQRL: Secure Quick Reliable Login
- Security Now podcast
Get 60% off Intego's Mac Premium Bundle X9 with the code INTEGOPODCAST. Download now and try it for free at intego.com.