We discuss and explain the issue around iPhone batteries, and tell you what to do if your iPhone's battery isn't lasting all day. We also look at a new, dumb password bug in macOS High Sierra, new Wi-Fi security standards, and new Mac malware.
- Yet another macOS High Sierra bug: Unlock App Store system preferences with any password
- Is Apple Even Paying Attention To macOS Security Anymore?
- Wi-Fi Alliance announces new WPA3 security protections
- ¡Ay, MaMi! New DNS-Hijacking Mac Malware Discovered
- Domain Name System (Wikipedia)
- Intego New Mac User Center
- A Message to Our Customers about iPhone Batteries and Performance (Apple)
- When iPhone Batteries Go Bad
- Why Apple Is Replacing the Battery on my iPhone SE
- iPhone Battery & Power Repair
- Apple Now Faces 26+ Lawsuits for 'Purposefully' or 'Secretly' Slowing Down Older iPhones
Get 50% off Intego's Mac Premium Bundle X9 with the code PODCAST19. Download now and try it for free at intego.com.