What to Do if You've Been Hacked
Episode 12 · January 3rd, 2018 · 30 mins 55 secs
About this Episode
The producer of our podcast, Doug Adams, had his iCloud account hacked, and he joins us to explain what happened, and how he resolved the issue. We talk about what to do if this happens to you. And we tell you everything you need to know to not be a victim of phishing.
- iMessage hack floods Apple users with Chinese texts (Mashable)
- Clever Phishing Scam Targets Your Apple ID and Password
- If you think your Apple ID has been compromised
- Intego Mac Podcast, Episode 5: Two-Factor Authentication
- Phishing Dangers in Business and How to Avoid Getting Hooked
- HMRC issues Christmas warning about iTunes gift card scam
- The Spanish Prisoner scam (Wikipedia)
Get 50% off Intego's Mac Premium Bundle X9 with the code PODCAST19. Download now and try it for free at intego.com.