Kirk and Josh talk explain what two-factor authentication is and why you should use it, then discuss Bitcoin, and explain how some apps and websites hijack your processor to make (virtual) money.
- Two-Factor Authentication: How It Works and Why You Should Use It
- MacVoices Update: Twitter Unhacked...
- Two-factor authentication for Apple ID
- Multi-factor authentication (Wikipedia)
- Security tokens (Wikipedia)
- Google Authenticator
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Why You Shouldn’t Use SMS for Two-Factor Authentication (and What to Use Instead)
- Here's how to stop SIM fraudsters from draining your bank account
- Cryptocurrency (Wikipedia)
- Cryptojacking craze that drains your CPU now done by 2,500 sites
- How to Use Activity Monitor to Troubleshoot Problems on a Mac
- No Coin
Get 50% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS High Sierra, with the code INTEGOPODCAST. Download Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.