Last week, we discussed how Apple was listening to some of your Siri requests. The company changed its policy, and Amazon and Google followed suit, but what else does Apple listen to? We also discuss Apple's new bug bounty program, how AT&T workers unlocked phones for profit, and how cryptojacking isn't financially viable any more.
- Apple suspends Siri response grading in response to privacy concerns
- IBM ViaVoice (Wikipedia)
- Microsoft Says It 'Listens' to Conversations Only With Permission
- Apple faces new Class Action for unlawful and intentional recording of individuals’ confidential communications on Siri without their consent
- Apple Hands Hackers Secret iPhones In A Bid To Boost Security, Sources Say
- Apple expands its bug bounty, increases maximum payout to $1M
- AT&T workers bribed to install malware on company network and unlock iPhones
- Three ads generate 5.5 times more revenue than a web-based cryptojacking script
Get 40% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS Mojave, with the code PODCAST19. Download Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.