We discuss some ways to check that your apps are all compatible with macOS Catilana. We also talk about Apple contractors listening to Siri recordings (but Kirk also adds a last minute update about Apple's change of heart), how the Facebook "Like" button can be a privacy problem, and how Google has discovered some new iOS vulnerabilities.
- Apple contractors 'regularly hear confidential details' on Siri recordings
- Apple responds to Guardian report about contractors hearing private conversations while ‘grading’ Siri
- Apple suspends Siri response grading in response to privacy concerns
- Companies using Facebook 'Like' button liable for data: EU court
- Six serious ‘zero interaction’ vulnerabilities found in iOS; one not yet fixed
- List of 235 apps incompatible with macOS Catalina 10.15
- What Are 32-Bit and 64-Bit Apps, and Why Do They Matter?
- Episode 43: Should You Be Concerned About Porn Blackmail Emails? (Discussion of 32- and 64-bit apps)
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST19 at checkout.