Kirk and Josh take a close look at how you can be scammed by social engineering techniques. They also discuss Apple's recent updates to iOS 9 and 10, a report about the increase in malware targeting Macs, and some good and bad news about Google.
- Update your iPhone or iPad software to avoid issues with location, date, and time
- The GPS Week Number Rollover: what you need to know
- “The sample numbers of new malware for macOS nearly tripled”
- MacVoices #19189: Josh Long of Intego On Malware, Security, Privacy, and Safety Online
- Google employees are eavesdropping, even in your living room
- Google Chrome Update Will Close 'Loophole' That Tipped Sites Off to Your Incognito Mode
- Phishing Dangers in Business and How to Avoid Getting Hooked
- How Apple and Amazon Security Flaws Led to My Epic Hacking
- The Honeymooners - Swanee River (YouTube)
- Turns Out Wearing a Hi-Vis Vest Gets You Into Everything for Free
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST19 at checkout.