We discuss a number of issues in the news, such as a 17-year old Firefox vulnerability, the threat to end-to-end encryption, and whether Apple should offer a VPN. We also answer listening questions about browser fingerprinting - what is it? we explain - and turning off hyper-threading (we explain that too).
- Episode 83: Epic disasters: ZombieLoad, WhatsApp, Google 2FA Keys, and Microsoft RDP
- U.S. officials consider end-to-end encryption crackdown
- 17-Year-Old Weakness in Firefox Let HTML File Steal Other Files From Device
- Here’s the next big step Apple should take to protect our privacy
- Episode 57: The Advantages of Using a VPN, with CyberGhost
- Amazon confirms Alexa customer voice recordings are kept forever
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST19 at checkout.