ChatGPT is helping scammers create phishing emails that don't sound phony, and Amazon sells plenty of items that are scams. Scammers are using AI-generated voices to scam elderly people, and the EU wants messaging apps - including Apple's iMessage - to be interoperable.
- Apple adds banana-yellow color to iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus lineup
- The Complete Guide to Apple Watch Bands
- GarageBand for Mac Updated With Important Security Fixes
- EU's Digital Markets Act will require Apple to open iMessage
- They thought loved ones were calling for help. It was an AI scam
- Darktrace warns of rise in AI-enhanced scams since ChatGPT release
- Amazon... more like SCAMazon