Apple Zero-Day Update, the Kia Challenge, and How to Factory Reset Apple Devices
Episode 279 · February 16th, 2023 · 28 mins 50 secs
About this Episode
Apple has issued an update for a zero-day, in the wild, WebKit vulnerability. The Kia Challenge has shown that you can start some cars with a USB cable. And sometimes you need to factory reset Apple devices; we explain how.
- Apple issues macOS Ventura 13.2.1, iOS 16.3.1 to fix zero-day vulnerability
- Microsoft will forcibly remove Internet Explorer from most Windows 10 PCs today
- Hyundai and Kia forced to update software on millions of vehicles because of viral TikTok challenge
- Newly discovered Mac malware on Valentine’s Day is actually 5 years old
- NYC Officials Encourage Switching Off Face ID Before Entering the Bar
- How to Factory Reset any Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch
- How to Factory Reset any Apple TV, HomePod, AirTag, AirPods, or Beats Headphones
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com, and use this link for a special discount when you're ready to buy.