Twitter and Two-Factor Authentication
Episode 280 · February 23rd, 2023 · 28 mins 50 secs
About this Episode
With SMS-based two-factor authentication no longer free on Twitter, we discuss the more secure and free way of protecting your account using an authenticator app. We also look at new details about Apple's latest security updates, Windows on M-series Macs, and a WhatsApp warning about reused phone numbers.
- Update Now: Urgent fix for macOS Ventura 13.2.1, iOS 16.3.1 resolves major vulnerability
- Microsoft officially blesses Parallels as a way to run Windows on M1, M2 Macs
- How to Run Windows 11 for Free on an M1 or M2 Mac
- Accidental WhatsApp account takeovers? It's a thing
- An update on two-factor authentication using SMS on Twitter
- How to Set Up Two-Factor Authentication on Twitter
- Scam Authenticator App Steals QR Codes
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com, and use this link for a special discount when you're ready to buy.