Tom Cruise is showing up everywhere: landing his helicopter in an English family's garden; interrupting hikers and leaping off a cliff; and even in deepfake videos. We also look at crypto apps on Apple's App Store, and we discuss the leap second, and how taking away one second in time could wreak havoc on computers.
- 'Tom Cruise is in my Warwickshire garden'
- Tom Cruise apologizes for interrupting couple’s hike before jumping off cliff
- How to spot a deepfake video - featuring Tom Cruise as Iron Man
- Apple's App Store Comes Under the Spotlight for How It Handles Fake Crypto Apps
- Investigation report about the abuse of the Mac App Store
- Apple blasts Android malware in fierce pushback against iOS sideloading
- Nokia Threat Intelligence Report 2021
- Google pushes back deadline for killing off third-party cookies in Chrome (again) to H2 2024
- Over 3,200 apps leak Twitter API keys, some allowing account hijacks
- Earth is spinning faster than usual and had its shortest day ever
- Leap Seconds List - IETF
- Why One Critical Second Can Wreak Havoc on the Internet
- It’s time to leave the leap second in the past
- The Inside Story of the Extra Second That Crashed the Web
- Year 2038 problem