Cars are the next target for hackers; we look at vulnerabilities in standalone GPS devices, and we also discuss how Honda shrugged when presented with security vulnerabilities. We also go over the recent Apple operating system updates, and look at how Content Caching on a Mac may prevent security updates from being installed automatically.
- CVE-2022-32839 - remote code execution
- How can you tell whether your Mac is up to date?
- How to Use Content Caching on macOS to Save Bandwidth
- macOS Monterey 12.5 isn’t yet safe for all OpenCore Legacy Patcher patched Macs
- Hardcoded password in Confluence app has been leaked on Twitter
- Security flaws in a popular GPS module could allow hackers to track vehicles
- The Rolling Pwn - Security Now #879 show notes
- Zoom brings end-to-end encryption to its cloud phone service
- This Is the Code the FBI Used to Wiretap the World
- Drobo Files for Bankruptcy