A bug has turned up that allowed Siri to record user interactions without permission; Facebook predicts Apple's strict privacy and tracking features will hurt its bottom line; and third parties are selling AirTags that have been hacked to make them less detectable and easier to use for stalking. And, break ups happen: we've got some advice for how to un-share devices, services and personal data with your ex, just in time for Valentine's Day.
- The evolution of a Mac trojan: UpdateAgent’s progression
- iOS 15.4 Beta 2 Fixes Bug That Caused Some iPhones to Record Siri Interactions Even When Users Opted Out
- Apple's Privacy Measures to Cost Facebook $10 Billion in 2022
- AirTags with deactivated speakers being sold on eBay and Etsy; seller claims not for stalking
- Domestic abuser busted in the act of putting an AirTag on a car
- Reddit and Twitter users face age checks under UK porn law plans
- Bad Breakup? How To Stop Sharing Data with Your Ex on iPhone and iPad