Apple has issued a mixed assortment of security updates, Microsoft is changing the way they warn about macros in Word and Excel documents, and we take a deep dive into end-to-end encryption, explaining why your security and privacy online depend on it.
- Apple fixes active zero-day vuln with macOS 12.2.1, iOS 15.3.1, Safari 15.3
- CISA orders federal agencies to update iPhones, Macs until Feb 25th
- Apple releases mystery security updates for macOS Big Sur, Catalina
- Apple Announces AirTag Updates to Address Unwanted Tracking
- 25 years on, Microsoft makes another stab at stopping macro virus malware
- 10 Ways End-to-Encryption Protects Your Data, Your Privacy, and Your Bank Balance
- Three Free Secure Email Providers That Protect Your Data and Privacy