Changes Coming to macOS Server
Episode 21 · March 7th, 2018 · 30 mins 48 secs
About this Episode
Apple is simplifying its macOS Server software, and we discuss what you may want to do if you use this software. We also look at some recent news, such as how a Mac user was able to track a Mac his sold for three years, and how a company claims they can unlock every iPhone.
- Phone-cracking firm advertises that it can unlock any iPhone
- Backdoor (Wikipedia)
- How I sold an old Mac and unknowingly had access to its location for over 3 years
- Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store
- The Future of macOS Server
- macOS Server (Wikipedia)
- Episode #15: What's a VPN, and Why Should You Use One?
Get 60% off Intego's Mac Premium Bundle X9 with the code INTEGOPODCAST. Download now and try it for free at intego.com.