To Beta or Not to Beta…
Episode 20 · February 28th, 2018 · 27 mins 56 secs
About this Episode
Is it a good idea to join Apple’s public beta programs, to get access to new features before everyone else? We discuss the pros and cons of being a guinea pig. We also highlight some recent Mac security issues and malware.
- Apple Releases Security Updates to Patch the Telugu Character Bug
- APFS Bug in macOS High Sierra Can Cause Data Loss When Writing to Disk Images
- macOS may lose data on APFS-formatted disk images
- How to Encrypt Disk Images with Disk Utility to Protect Sensitive Files
- OSX/Shlayer: New Mac Malware Comes out of Its Shell
- VirusBarrier Scanner (free in the Mac App Store)
- Apple Beta Software Program
Get 60% off Intego's Mac Premium Bundle X9 with the code INTEGOPODCAST. Download now and try it for free at intego.com.