Facebook leaks 500 million user records, Google is testing a new replacement for cookies to track users, and we explain how to check if that used iPhone you want to buy is stolen.
- Apple security updates
- GarageBand music lessons actually begin in 2009
- Apple Discontinuing iTunes U at the End of 2021
- Facebook breach: over 500 million records leaked, including phone numbers
- Facebook says a breach that hit 533m is old news. Experts disagree
- ';--have i been pwned?
- Google Is Testing Its Controversial New Ad Targeting Tech in Millions of Browsers
- Malware uses underground call centers to trick users into infecting themselves
- Deliveroo April Fool's joke backfires in France
- Want to Buy a Secondhand iPhone? Here’s How to Check if it was Stolen