We talk about new malware targeting iOS developers, fleeceware in the App Store, 5G vulnerabilities that can leak your location, and discuss private browsing windows, with a Safari tip that is useful for anyone who uses this feature. And we have no April Fool's jokes.
- Google Gets the Message, Launches Gmail
- Apple WWDC21
- Apple releases emergency update for iPhones, iPads, and Apple Watch
- How to manage iTunes Store and App Store Subscriptions
- He believed Apple’s App Store was safe. Then a fake app stole his life savings in bitcoin.
- New 5G protocol vulnerabilities allow location tracking
- Closing web browser windows doesn't close connections
- Why Unsubscribing from Spam Emails Is Not the Safest
- Episode 158: 5G Is Here: What Does This Mean for You?