Josh and Kirk discuss 5G: what it is, how it works, and how fast it is. Is it worth getting a new iPhone 12 for 5G? Also, we look at another case of Apple notarizing malware, and a new RAT that started out on Windows and is now threatening the Mac.
- Apple notarizes new Mac malware… again
- Apple notarizes dozens of Mac malware samples (August, 2020)
- GravityRAT moves from Windows to target Mac and Android
- GravityRAT: The spy returns
- IPStorm botnet expands from Windows to Android, Mac, and Linux
- Apple Event to Unveil First Apple Silicon Macs Could Happen on November 17
- What Is 5G, How Does It Work, and How Fast Is It?
- Apple event 5G supercut
- Everything You Need to Know About 5G (IEEE)
- The iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro (Daring Fireball)
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST20 at checkout.