Apple has released the new Mac Pro, along with updates for all its operating systems this week. Google Chrome gets a serious update, Google Maps gets incognito mode, and the Ring doorbell leaks some location data allowing journalists to create heat maps of Ring-protected homes. Plus an AirDrop vulnerability, a tweet with an iPhone decryption key, and more.
- Here are all the big new features & changes in iOS 13.3 & iPadOS 13.3
- Apple Fixes ‘AirDoS’ Bug That Cripples Nearby iPhones, iPads
- Apple’s most expensive Mac Pro costs $52,599
- Apple’s Intelligent Tracking Protection enabled tracking, Google finds; fixed in latest Safari
- Google Chrome 79 Brings Enhanced Security and Anti-Phishing Features
- Now-Fixed AirDrop Bug Let Anyone Lock-Up Nearby iPhones With Flood of Files
- Incognito mode in Google Maps for iOS is rolling out now
- Ring's Neighbors Data Let Us Map Amazon's Home Surveillance Network
- Apple Used the DMCA to Take Down a Tweet Containing an iPhone Encryption Key
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST19 at checkout.