We follow up on our Black Friday purchases, then talk about some Twitter trickery, some Russian rigidity, some charging insecurity, some location confusion, and some new Mac cryptocurrency malware.
- Tories pretend to be factchecking service during leaders' debate
- The iPhone 11 Pro’s Location Data Puzzler — Krebs on Security - Since we recorded this episode, Apple issued an explanation as to why this is happening, and said that there will be a toggle for this in a future iOS update.
- It’s Apple Vs Putin, As Russia’s New Smartphone Ban Approaches
- Los Angeles authorities warn travelers of charging-station hackers
- Juice Jacking (Wikipedia)
- FBI issues security warning for smart TVs before you buy
- New Lazarus malware variant
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST19 at checkout.