Josh and Kirk discuss the many updates to iOS 13, how legit-looking lightning cables that can hack your devices will soon be on sale, how malspam mostly tries to trick people with bogus links, a Touch ID issue, and much more.
- Here’s why so many apps are asking to use Bluetooth on iOS 13
- Developer of Checkm8 explains why iDevice jailbreak exploit is a game changer
- Correct Horse Battery Staple
- Researchers Find New Hack to Read Content Of Password Protected PDF Files
- Legit-Looking iPhone Lightning Cables That Hack You Will Be Mass Produced and Sold
- Most malspam contains a malicious URL these days, not file attachments
- Cannot log in to your banking apps on the iPhone? iOS 13 Touch ID bug may be the reason
- This new Google tool protects you against dangerous passwords
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST19 at checkout.