Getting Ready for Catalina
Episode 104 · October 11th, 2019 · 33 mins 32 secs
About this Episode
Josh and Kirk celebrate the two-year anniversary of the podcast, and discuss getting ready to upgrade to Catalina, with tips on how to ensure that your upgrade will be smooth, and the most efficient way to upgrade your Mac.
- How to Prepare Your Mac to Upgrade to macOS Catalina
- What Are 32-Bit and 64-Bit Apps, and Why Do They Matter?
- Setting Up a New Mac: Should You Migrate or Do a Clean Installation?
- After iTunes: macOS Catalina and the New Media Apps
- How to Manage Media Files with Apple’s New Music, TV, Podcasts, and Books Apps
- Use Live Listen with AirPods and Powerbeats Pro
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST19 at checkout.