It hasn't been long, but Apple has already released iOS 13.1, and iPad OS 13.1, both initially scheduled for next week. Josh and Kirk discuss these updates, an Apple security advisory about third-party iOS keyboard apps, and some other security news, then chat about the new Apple Watches and iPhones.
- Apple issues iOS 13.1.1 and security updates for every OS, even iOS 12
- Apple Security Update Info
- About an issue that impacts third-party keyboard apps in iOS 13 and iPadOS
- Firefox and Chrome rolling out DNS over HTTPS (DoH) feature
- The biggest announcements from Amazon’s fall 2019 hardware event
- Amazon Echo Loop demo
- Remote-access flaws found in 13 SOHO routers and NAS devices
- 600,000 GPS trackers for people and pets are using 123456 as a password
- 15,000 private webcams left open to snooping, no password required
- Facebook’s Suspension of ‘Tens of Thousands’ of Apps Reveals Wider Privacy Issues
- Google Keystone Update Damages File System on SIP-Disabled Macs
- Apple Watch Series 5 Review: incremental changes for a solid device
- Apple Watch Meyer Lemon Leather Loop Band Review
- Review: iPhone 11, the iPhone for everyone
Get 40% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS Mojave, with the code PODCAST19. Download Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.