As iOS 13 is out, Josh and Kirk discuss its new features and what you can look forward to. They also discuss how smart TVs spy on you and send data about everything you watch, as well as a new SIM card flaw and an iOS 13 lock screen bypass. One note: we mentioned that iOS 13.1 was due to be released on September 30. After we recorded the podcast, Apple announced that iOS 13.1 would be released early, on September 24.
- Should You Back Up Your iOS Device to iCloud or iTunes?
- Google Warns LastPass Users Were Exposed To ‘Last Password’ Credential Leak
- You watch TV. Your TV watches back.
- New SIM card flaw lets hackers hijack any phone just by sending SMS
- NetCAT: new attack lets hackers remotely steal data from (specific) Intel (Xeon) CPUs
- iOS 13 lockscreen bypass
- What's New in iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST19 at checkout.