Lockbit ransomware is starting to target Macs, two zero-day Chrome vulnerabilities require urgent updates, and sideloading - installing apps not from Apple's App Store - is coming to iOS soon; at least in the EU.
- Urgent Update: Chrome, Edge, Brave, Vivaldi browsers patch zero-day vulnerability
- Urgent: 2nd Chrome zero-day vulnerability patched in 5 days
- The LockBit ransomware (kinda) comes for macOS
- Fake “Geek Squad” emails: Call center scam leverages Intuit QuickBooks servers
- Sideloading may be coming to iOS 17 for the EU in early 2024
- The Digital Markets Act: ensuring fair and open digital markets