The “Secret” Apple Tax - Intego Mac Podcast Episode 268
Episode 268 · December 1st, 2022 · 29 mins 41 secs
About this Episode
There's more news about Twitter, as Elon Musk has called out the "secret" Apple tax of 30% that large developers pay, that wasn't so secret. We also look at the various types of drives that you can use to back up your Mac: hard drives, SSDs, and NASs.
- Phil Schiller deleted his Twitter account; no, Apple has not removed its tweets
- Elon Musk's alternate phone
- “Apple has also threatened to withhold Twitter from the App Store, but won’t tell us why”
- The secret 30% tax
- Elon Musk says Apple threatened to remove Twitter from App Store
- Tumblr was removed from Apple’s App Store over child pornography issues
- Elon Musk implies Apple hates free speech after ‘mostly stopped’ advertising on Twitter
- How to Choose the Best Hard Drive or SSD to Back Up Your Mac
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com, and use this link for a special discount when you're ready to buy.