In this week's security news, a stalker used AirPods to track a woman, since they don't sent alerts like AirTags; Australia is hacking hackers in a sort of precrime operation; Apple is tracking a lot of user data; and we give a few tips for the annual Black Friday shopathon.
- Apple Tracks Alarming Amount of Data Even When Device Analytics is Turned Off
- Apple's App Store analytics may be able to identify users
- Apple's iCloud Private Relay being abused in $65M ad fraud
- My creepy date slipped his AirPods into my bag — here's the scary reason why
- Is 5G worth it? Consumer hype is over, and carriers worried, says report
- It’s not your imagination: Shopping on Amazon has gotten worse
- Thinking about taking your computer to the repair shop? Be very afraid
- Australia to hack the hackers
- Network-crashing leap seconds to be abandoned by 2035, for at least a century
- How to Rip DVDs or Blu-rays and Add Them to Your Apple TV Library
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Don’t miss our deep discounts for Black Friday and Cyber Monday! This weekend, use this link to get the best deal of the year on Intego software.