Apple has issued new updates, but hasn't patched two serious vulnerability for Big Sur and Catalina. We also look at a serious MailChimp data breach, and how AirTags are being used more for stalking.
- Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference returns in its all-online format
- Apple releases macOS 12.3.1, iOS 15.4.1, watchOS 8.5.1 and more
- PowerBook 500 (could use two batteries)
- Police Records Show Women Are Being Stalked With Apple AirTags Across the Country
- Watch out for phishing emails from genuine mailing lists, following Mailchimp hack
- Behold, a password phishing site that can trick even savvy users
- Apple Neglects to Patch Two Zero-Day, Wild Vulnerabilities for macOS Big Sur, Catalina
- iOS adoption
- Can your Mac run Monterey?