New malware, a new Chrome zero-day vulnerability, and why iOS auto-updates take so long to update. We discuss Apple's potential iPhone hardware subscriptions and discuss the new Universal Control feature in macOS Monterey.
- New Variant of Chinese Gimmick Malware Targeting macOS Users
- Google Issues Urgent Chrome Update to Patch Actively Exploited Zero-Day Vulnerability
- Apple's Craig Federighi Explains Why iOS Auto-Updates Often Arrive Several Weeks Late
- My own phone number is now spam texting me
- Apple Is Working on a Hardware Subscription Service for iPhones
- Apple solidifies its transition to a services company
- How to Set Up and Use Universal Control with macOS Monterey