A four-year old child, using his father's phone, ordered $1,139 worth of gelato. We discuss the risks of lending your iPhone or iPad to a child, and we look at the new App Privacy Report, in iOS and iPad OS 15.2, which tells you what apps are doing behind your back.
- Four-year-old Sydney child orders $1,139 of gelato delivered to his father’s work
- How to Keep Kids from Making Purchases on Your iPhone or iPad
- Why iOS needs multiple user accounts for iPad
- A Parent’s Guide to In-App Purchases on iOS, iPadOS, and macOS
- Understanding iOS and iPadOS App Privacy Report