Apple has released a security update for an actively exploited vulnerability, but only for iOS 15, not iOS 14? What are they doing? We also discuss how Apple sometimes offers security updates for older versions of macOS, but not always.
- How to Use Focus to Limit Notifications in iOS 15 and macOS Monterey
- iOS 15.0.2 fixes new “actively exploited” vulnerability
- Tweet by Denis Tokarev
- Researcher discloses several zero-day iOS, iPadOS vulnerabilities
- NSO Pegasus spyware can no longer target UK phone numbers
- Josh’s Objective by the Sea talk: n-1 and n-2: Should we really trust in you? An examination of macOS security updates