iPad mini 6, Facebook's Time-Out, and a Contactless iPhone Rip-Off
Episode 208 · October 7th, 2021 · 28 mins 4 secs
About this Episode
Facebook's downtime shows how risky it is to use social media services to log into other services. An interesting proof of concept can steal money from Visa cards on iPhones. And we discuss the new iPad mini 6, and the Apple Watch Series 7 that goes on sale Friday.
- Apple Watch Series 7
- Understanding How Facebook Disappeared from the Internet
- Company That Routes Billions of Text Messages Quietly Says It Was Hacked
- App Store Report a Problem link is back to help fight scams, with two significant improvements
- Lost Apple AirTag Can Lead Finder to Malicious Website
- Researchers find Apple Pay, Visa contactless hack
- Use Express Transit with Apple Pay
- Review: iPad mini 2021 – in spite of the increased price, it’s still a great device
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com, and use this link for a special discount when you're ready to buy.