There's new Mac malware hiding in a terminal emulator app, an interesting Finder vulnerability, and Apple launches iCloud+. We also wonder why Apple isn't prompting iOS users to upgrade to iOS 15
- OSX/ZuRu Mac malware spread through Trojan apps
- Remotely exploitable "inetloc" zero-day vulnerability hits the Mac
- Why doesn’t Apple want people to upgrade to iOS 15?
- Netgear fixes dangerous code execution bug in multiple routers
- How to Use iCloud+, with Additional Security and Privacy Features, and More
- iOS 15 Adoption Lower Than iOS 14 Over First Two Days, Says Mixpanel