Apple has patched two in-the-wild vulnerabilities, and you should update your devices right away. We look at the dangers of "corrupt my file" websites. And we discuss Apple's new product announcements.
- Apple patches two in-the-wild vulnerabilities for macOS, iOS, iPadOS, watchOS
- Pegasus Spyware Hacks iPhones of Prominent Individuals
- Are “corrupt my file” sites safe? Here’s why to avoid corrupt-a-file services
- Meet Meris, the new 250,000-strong DDoS botnet terrorizing the internet
- Apple Introduces the iPhone 13, Apple Watch Series 7, and New iPads
- Hands On with Apple’s New M1 iMac and M1 iPad Pro (Center Stage video)