Apple issued emergency security updates to its operating systems to protect against vulnerabilities exploited in the wild. Facebook and Instagram plead to be allowed to track users. And we discuss how QR codes can be switched and could pose risks to users.
- Apple releases iOS 14.5.1 (and iOS 12.5.3), watchOS 7.4.1, macOS Big Sur 11.3.1
- A full history of macOS (OS X) release dates and rates
- How to Use Content Caching on macOS to Save Bandwidth
- Arrest after man replaces official COVID-19 check-in signs with anti-vaxxer QR code
- Josh’s 2018 tweet showing an iOS 11 vulnerability: irs.gov or Rickroll?
- Microsoft reveals final plan to remove Flash Player in Windows 10
- How to Tell Apps Not to Track You in iOS 14.5
- Facebook and Instagram use iOS notices to sell you on app tracking
- The Instagram ads Facebook won't show you (Signal)
- Boris Johnson’s phone number ‘listed online for last 15 years’
- Episode 119: iPhones Hacked and Cracked
- New Spectre attack once again sends Intel and AMD scrambling for a fix