AirTags, AirDrop, and App Tracking
Episode 185 · April 29th, 2021 · 32 mins 36 secs
About this Episode
Lots of updates for Apple operating systems, an AirDrop vulnerability that can lean phone numbers and email addresses, and hands on with the new Apple TV color calibration feature. We also discuss the many things you may want to track with Apple's new AirTags.
- Apple releases iOS 14.5, watchOS 7.4, macOS 11.3 and more
- A software bug let malware bypass macOS’ security defenses
- All Your Macs Are Belong To Us (Patrick Wardle on the Gatekeeper bypass and malware)
- How to Color Calibrate Your Mac’s Display
- Hands On with Apple's AirTags: Find Lost Keys, Bags, and More
- Apple’s AirDrop leaks users’ PII, and there’s not much they can do about it
- Mighty is a Chromium Mac browser streamed from the cloud
- Puffin cloud browser
- Cloudflare browser isolation
- 23 Things You Can Track with Apple's New AirTags (Kirk's article)
- Moment AirTags accessories
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com, and use this link for a special discount when you're ready to buy.