Google is sued for its incognito browsing mode. iOS security updates may be delivered more frequently. We look at how easy it is to take over someone's SMS messages. And we discuss the demise of the original HomePod.
- Scammers Targeting COVID Relief Checks, Tax Refunds
- Google Must Face Suit Over Snooping on ‘Incognito’ Browsing
- A Hacker Got All My Texts for $16
- It’s time to stop using SMS for anything
- Fintech Giant Fiserv Used Unclaimed Domain
- Apple app privacy label page
- iOS security fixes could soon be delivered separately from other updates, beta code suggests
- Opinion: Apple Discontinues the HomePod; Is That the End for Apple and Home Audio?