There were a number of important security updates to key software this week: macOS, Chrome, Edge, and even Plex. We discuss how upgrading a Mac to Big Sur without enough space can cause data loss, we look at scam apps on the iOS app store, and we talk about using Safari browser extensions on the Mac
- macOS 11.2.1 update
- Latest Chrome 88 Update Includes Important Fix for Zero-Day Vulnerability
- Plex Media servers are being abused for DDoS attacks
- Big Sur Upgrade not Enough Free Space = Serious Issue & Possible Data Loss!
- Scam iOS Apps Still Raking in Millions in Revenue on App Store
- A Spyware Vendor Seemingly Made a Fake WhatsApp to Hack Targets
- How to Use Safari Extensions to Enhance Your Browser