The popular fitness tracking app Strava can assist stalkers; Facebook is irked about European regulators; a new Bluetooth vulnerability takes a new tack on attacks; and we look at some disturbing drive-by downloads that are coming from rogue Google ads.
- Strava and stalkers
- Facebook Says it Will Stop Operating in Europe If Regulators Don’t Back Down
- Shortly after we recorded, Facebook said they have "no desire" to pull out of Europe
- Facebook user statistics by country
- BLESA Bluetooth vulnerability
- Firefox Send has been discontinued
- How to Send Files Securely
- Websites asking you to allow downloads? Here’s the solution…
- Save Safari settings for websites you visit often
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST20 at checkout.