Apple announced new Apple Watch models, updated iPads, a new fitness subscription service, and a subscription bundle, Apple One. While iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 were released this week, there's still no news on macOS. Josh and Kirk look at all the new stuff, and try to figure out what's best for most users.
- Apple Introduces New Apple Watch, iPad Air, and AppleOne Services Bundle
- Which iPad Is Best for You?
- Everything you can do with the Apple Pencil and Logitech Crayon on Your iPad
- Apple releases iOS 14, watchOS 7 and more with security updates
- Change Activity Goals on the Apple Watch in watchOS 7
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST20 at checkout.