The date for this year's WWDC has been set (June 22). Many users don't know that the government can access some of your iCloud data (with a warrant). We look at a new Thunderbolt vulnerability that affects Macs made since 2011 (but you don't need to worry). And we discuss contact tracing apps and new North Korean malware.
- Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference 2020 kicks off in June with an all-new online format
- FBI serves warrant on senator in investigation of stock sales linked to coronavirus
- Legal Process Guidelines - Government & Law Enforcement within the United States
- Apple and Google privacy rules hamper COVID-19 tracking
- North Korean Lazarus group implants malware in 2FA app
- Two-factor authentication apps for iOS
- Thunderbolt security flaws found, affect 2011-2020 Macs
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST20 at checkout.