Passwords are easy to implement, but keeping them secure is not that simple. On World Password Day, Josh and Kirk discuss how passwords might be replaced by other means of authentication. And they discuss the UK's covid-19 contact tracing app which raises privacy concerns, a Facebook bug that caused lots of apps to fail, why you should always check that auto-completed email address, and more.
- UK finds itself almost alone with centralized virus contact-tracing app that probably won't work well, asks for your location, may be illegal
- Facebook fixes bug that crashed major iOS apps like TikTok, Spotify, and Tinder
- Justice Dept. scrutinizes White House-connected doctor linked to disputed coronavirus treatment
- Manage Your Previous Recipients in Apple’s Mail
- Psychic Paper
- Zoom Admins Can Now Disable PMIs; Additional Security Updates for Basic Accounts Coming May 9
- Zoom Acquires Keybase and Announces Goal of Developing the Most Broadly Used Enterprise End-to-End Encryption Offering
- The History of Clarus the Dogcow
Get 40% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS Mojave, with the code PODCAST20. Download Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.