Samsung is foiled by screen protectors, users are spoofed by a clever two-factor authentication con, Firefox offers social tracking protection, and a stalker found his idol by analyzing reflections in her eyes in photos. And Google announces a quantum computing breakthrough that may mean that we need to use reeeeeeaaaaaallllllyyyyy long passwords in the future.
- Apple Sending User Data to Chinese Company for Fraudulent Website Warnings in Safari
- Attacker Used Eye Reflections in Pop Star's Photos to Locate Her Home
- 2FA scam reported: "My pass code was accidentally sent to your phone, as I mistyped my phone number which is similar to yours."
- Firefox 70 for Mac Brings Social Tracking Protection
- Google Claims a Quantum Breakthrough That Could Change Computing
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST19 at checkout.