Tom Cruise Is in the Row Behind You
About This Episode
We look at a fake antivirus blog that's distributing malware, and we discuss why you need to protect your Mac when you're at the coffee machine. Because Tom Cruise might be lurking near your Mac.
- Watch Out! A Fake Antivirus Blog is Distributing Proton Malware
- Handbrake’s Server Compromised, Download Installs Complex Trojan
- Mac Users Hit by Rare Ransomware Attack, Spread via Transmission BitTorrent App
- Malware Spreads through Modified Transmission Application (Again)
- OSX/Proton Malware is Back! Here’s What Mac Users Need to Know
- Want to read about Flash Player vulnerabilities? Here's a search for "Flash Player" on the Mac Security Blog. There's a lot of articles.
- iStat Menus
- Episode 6: Passwords Are Hard (correcthorsebatterystaple)
- How to Lock Your Mac Screen and Protect It from Prying Eyes
Get 50% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS High Sierra, with the code INTEGOPODCAST. Download Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.