What's Up with My iPhone's Battery?
About This Episode
We discuss and explain the issue around iPhone batteries, and tell you what to do if your iPhone's battery isn't lasting all day. We also look at a new, dumb password bug in macOS High Sierra, new Wi-Fi security standards, and new Mac malware.
- Yet another macOS High Sierra bug: Unlock App Store system preferences with any password
- Is Apple Even Paying Attention To macOS Security Anymore?
- Wi-Fi Alliance announces new WPA3 security protections
- ¡Ay, MaMi! New DNS-Hijacking Mac Malware Discovered
- Domain Name System (Wikipedia)
- Intego New Mac User Center
- A Message to Our Customers about iPhone Batteries and Performance (Apple)
- When iPhone Batteries Go Bad
- Why Apple Is Replacing the Battery on my iPhone SE
- iPhone Battery & Power Repair
- Apple Now Faces 26+ Lawsuits for 'Purposefully' or 'Secretly' Slowing Down Older iPhones
Get 50% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS High Sierra, with the code INTEGOPODCAST. Download Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.