Josh and Kirk discuss how to set up a medical ID on an iPhone and Apple Watch, we cover this week's Apple updates, we look at a new Intel CPU bug, and more.
- How to Set Up Medical ID on Your iPhone and Apple Watch
- Cybercriminals are preying on coronavirus fears
- Safari will now block third-party cookies by default, delete a site's local storage after seven days
- How to Manage and Remove Browser Cookies on Mac and iOS
- Legacy System Extension Message
- Deprecated Kernel Extensions and System Extension Alternatives
- Firefox Browser releases 'Facebook Container' for those who like it but don't trust it
- Intel CSME bug is worse than previously thought
- Apple T2 Security Chip Security Overview
- Popular VPN And Ad-Blocking Apps Are Secretly Harvesting User Data
Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the ultimate protection and utility suite for your Mac. Download a free trial now at intego.com. First-time buyers can save 40% by using coupon code PODCAST19 at checkout.