Twitter's boss had his Twitter account hacked, and Twitter has disabled a feature from its earliest days, which let you tweet via SMS. Firefox's new update blocks trackers and crypto miners. And we take a look at audio and video deepfakes.
- Firefox 69 blocks third-party tracking cookies and cryptomining by default
- Hackers Tweeted Racial Slurs From Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey’s Account
- Chloë Grace Moretz's Twitter Hacked, Apparently by Same Group That Took Over Jack Dorsey's
- The frighteningly simple technique that hijacked Jack Dorsey’s Twitter account
- The Twitter CEO's Twitter Was Hacked
- How to use Twitter via SMS
- Hundreds of Millions of Phone Numbers From Facebook Accounts Leaked Online
- WordPress plug-in exploits — Critical 'Backdoor Attack' Warning Issued For 60 Million WordPress Users
- Google Uncovers How Just Visiting Some Sites Were Secretly Hacking iPhones For Years
- Scammer Successfully Deepfaked CEO's Voice To Fool Underling Into Transferring $243,000
- Another convincing deepfake app goes viral prompting immediate privacy backlash
Get 40% off Mac Premium Bundle X9, fully compatible with macOS Mojave, with the code PODCAST19. Download Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 now at intego.com.